Pacific 10 x 12 - the Supreme Spa Gazebo
With 2ft longer than a Pacific 10x10, the things change a lot. First, there is a larger inside space. If you have a 7'x7' or 8'x8' spa hot tub, now you have about 4' room in front the hot tub. This room is so crucial for placing a step there and setting up a changing corner; Second, the skylight is bigger (about 4'x6). So the sky is wider open for you to enjoy the sunlight and stars. This is a truly Supreme sized spa gazebo and hot tub house in our lines.
Basic Kit Features:
- Wall: the wall base is 3 ft high with Tongue & Groove cedar skirt; above is 4 ft high bronze acrylic glass windows section.
- Windows: include sliding windows and fixed windows all glazed with tinted acrylic glass.
- Doors: two hinged doors create a opening about 4 ft wide and 7 ft high. They are easy to operate.
- Corners: four rounded corner windows made with un-breakable tinted lexan plexi-glass that create luxurious view.
- Roof: there are 10 pieces of roof panels pre-built with tarpaper shield, wood base and mahogany plywood ceiling. The roofing material options are:
- steel metal (pre-installed on the roof panels) - solid wood (beveled cedar boards; pre-installed) - cedar shingles (#2 graded cedar shingles or shakes).
- Skylight: 4' x 6' bronze sky dome made with aircraft grade acrylic and UV protection property.
- Wall Dimension: outside 120"x144", inside 113"x137"
- Wall height: 85.5" from ground to wall top
- For best direct prices, please contact us for Quote
Options and Accessory
- Solid cedar wood roof: depends on availability.
- Cedar Shingle Roof: shingles are supplied to be installed on site by customer
shown with solid cedar wood roof
shown with cedar shingle roof
shown with brown metal roof
Hello Glen, attached is a photo of the assembled gazebo. Really nice and we really like it. I will send a couple more pictures.
(click on picture to enlarge)
4'x6' Bronze Dome skylight
The Ceiling is Mahogany plywood. You can't see the roofing metal from inside.
Spacious Interier. Sliding windows move smoothly on nylon wheels.
Option: Screen Kit added to window opening
© 2004 - 2019 Cedarview Manufacturing Inc. All rights reserved
US$9,390 On sale: US$5,790
For newest or overstock price, please ask us and click the: Quote