The Pacific 8'x11' is a very universal spa enclosure model. No matter a big or a small spa hot tub you have, this extended rectangular shaped gazebo will work for you. To fit a 7'x7' spa, there will be about 4' extra room in front of the spa. In that space, our customers typically put a set of patio chairs, towel rack or spa chemical cabinet there. Sometimes a TV or stereo system will be added at the corner. When you open the gazebo windows or doors, your beautiful garden views are around.
Basic Kit Features:
- Wall: the wall base is 3' high with Tongue & Groove cedar skirt, on top are 4' high tinted Plexiglas windows.
- Windows: 6 sliding windows and other fixed windows
- Corners: square shaped cedar posts
- Roof: there are 10 pieces of roof panels pre-built with tarpaper shield, wood base and mahogany plywood ceiling. The roofing material options are:
- steel metal (pre-installed on the roof panels) - solid wood (beveled cedar boards; pre-installed) - cedar shingles (#2 graded cedar shingles or shakes).
- Skylight: 3' x 6' bronze dome skylight made with aircraft grade acrylic and UV protection property.
- Wall Dimension: outside 103"x139", inside 96"x132"
- Wall height: 85.5" from ground to wall top
- US$5,580, compared at $8,100
- For best direct prices, please contact us for Quote
Options and Accessory
- Solid cedar wood roof: add US$250.
- Cedar Shingle Roof: shingles are supplied to be installed on site by customer.
shown with green metal roof and white color windows
© 2004-2013 Cedarview Manufacturing Inc. All rights reserved
Windows are upgraded to opaque white acrylic