This is an open air hot tub shelter or spa enclosure. Its three side lattice walls provide beauty and privacy. Its standard roof is solid wood with a 3' x 3' sky dome at the center. Other choices include metal roof and cedar shingle roof. It can be ordered with a Bar and some stools to be installed beside the lattice wall as a nice looking spa surrounding.
Basic Kit Features:
- Wall: two section lattice panels 3' and 1' high on three sides
- Roof: there are 8 pieces roof base panels pre-built with 1x4 wood strapping, mahogany plywood ceiling and tarpaper water shield. The standard roofing material is solid wood (beveled cedar boards, pre-installed on the roof base panels) or cedar shingles (to be installed on site by customer). Optional profiled steel metal (pre-installed) roof upgrade is available.
- Skylight: 3' x 3' bronze acrylic sky dome made with aircraft grade acrylic and UV protection property.
- Dimensions: wall outside measure 103"x103", inside measure 96"x96"
- Wall height: 85.5" from ground to wall top
- US$4,180, compared at $5,400
- For best direct prices, please contact us for Quote
Options and Accessories:
- Metal Roof upgrade: add US$200, the sheet metal pre-installed on roof panels with Brown, Green or Blue color choices
- Cedar shingle roof: no extra charge. Cedar shingles are supplied to be installed on site by customer
© 2004 - 2012 Cedarview Manufacturing Inc. All rights reserved
(shown with green metal roof)